This week in our new Christ the King Chapel, teams are working on sub flooring, which is a structural surface made of plywood. It creates a foundation on which the interlacing wooden panels for the actual flooring will eventually go.
- Cardinal Sarah Receives Tour of Chapel May 20, 2022
- Chapel Sub Flooring Begins April 1, 2022
- Work Continues on New Stained Glass Windows March 24, 2022
- Company Aims to Restore Beautiful Music Through Organ for New Chapel March 16, 2022
- New Walkway Around Chapel Makes Progress March 11, 2022