Alumnae Mandy Hain and Mary O’Reilly spent November painting in the crossing tower of the new Chapel, creating the beautiful “Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus” lettering that will be seen surrounding the High Altar. The lettering, which is complete with gold leaf paint, is the latest artistic wonder from Hain and her team in the new Chapel, after she also painted the ceiling of the crossing tower.
- Confessionals and Narthex Doors Installed March 27, 2023
- First Look at Restored Stations of the Cross March 23, 2023
- Construction Continues on Piazza of Christ the King February 23, 2023
- Artisan Highlights | Sculpting the Statues February 14, 2023
- Organ Installation Begins in New Chapel February 3, 2023