Alumnae Mandy Hain and Mary O’Reilly spent November painting in the crossing tower of the new Chapel, creating the beautiful “Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus” lettering that will be seen surrounding the High Altar. The lettering, which is complete with gold leaf paint, is the latest artistic wonder from Hain and her team in the new Chapel, after she also painted the ceiling of the crossing tower.
- Christendom College to Dedicate New Chapel Next April September 23, 2022
- New Side Altars Installed August 5, 2022
- Altar of Sacrifice Installation Begins June 9, 2022
- More Windows Installed in Christ the King Chapel June 8, 2022
- Cardinal Sarah Receives Tour of Chapel May 20, 2022