Alumnae Mandy Hain and Mary O’Reilly spent November painting in the crossing tower of the new Chapel, creating the beautiful “Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus” lettering that will be seen surrounding the High Altar. The lettering, which is complete with gold leaf paint, is the latest artistic wonder from Hain and her team in the new Chapel, after she also painted the ceiling of the crossing tower.
- Cardinal Sarah Receives Tour of Chapel May 20, 2022
- Chapel Sub Flooring Begins April 1, 2022
- Work Continues on New Stained Glass Windows March 24, 2022
- Company Aims to Restore Beautiful Music Through Organ for New Chapel March 16, 2022
- New Walkway Around Chapel Makes Progress March 11, 2022