Check out Christendom alumni crafting the inscription “Haec est Domus Dei et Porta Coeli” (This is the House of God and the Gate of Heaven) for the entrance of the new chapel! Alumnus Michael Schmitt ’03 hand-carved the lettering into limestone and alumna Mandy Hain ’07 applied gold-leaf before installation above the entrance.
- Organ Update October 21, 2021
- New Video: The Installation of the Steeples and Bells for Christ the King Chapel September 10, 2021
- Steeples and Bells Installed for New Christ the King Chapel September 2, 2021
- Stained-Glass Windows Installed in Christ the King Chapel July 23, 2021
- The Crowning of Christ the King Chapel April 9, 2021