Check out Christendom alumni crafting the inscription “Haec est Domus Dei et Porta Coeli” (This is the House of God and the Gate of Heaven) for the entrance of the new chapel! Alumnus Michael Schmitt ’03 hand-carved the lettering into limestone and alumna Mandy Hain ’07 applied gold-leaf before installation above the entrance.
- Confessionals and Narthex Doors Installed March 27, 2023
- First Look at Restored Stations of the Cross March 23, 2023
- Construction Continues on Piazza of Christ the King February 23, 2023
- Artisan Highlights | Sculpting the Statues February 14, 2023
- Organ Installation Begins in New Chapel February 3, 2023