Check out Christendom alumni crafting the inscription “Haec est Domus Dei et Porta Coeli” (This is the House of God and the Gate of Heaven) for the entrance of the new chapel! Alumnus Michael Schmitt ’03 hand-carved the lettering into limestone and alumna Mandy Hain ’07 applied gold-leaf before installation above the entrance.
- Artwork Installation Begins in New Chapel September 15, 2020
- Major Progress Made on Christ the King Chapel August 28, 2020
- Stone Lettering Crafted for Entrance of Christ the King Chapel. July 30, 2020
- Outline for Rose Window Now Constructed July 24, 2020
- New St. Paul Window June 29, 2020