Check out Christendom alumni crafting the inscription “Haec est Domus Dei et Porta Coeli” (This is the House of God and the Gate of Heaven) for the entrance of the new chapel! Alumnus Michael Schmitt ’03 hand-carved the lettering into limestone and alumna Mandy Hain ’07 applied gold-leaf before installation above the entrance.
- Cardinal Sarah Receives Tour of Chapel May 20, 2022
- Chapel Sub Flooring Begins April 1, 2022
- Work Continues on New Stained Glass Windows March 24, 2022
- Company Aims to Restore Beautiful Music Through Organ for New Chapel March 16, 2022
- New Walkway Around Chapel Makes Progress March 11, 2022