Check out Christendom alumni crafting the inscription “Haec est Domus Dei et Porta Coeli” (This is the House of God and the Gate of Heaven) for the entrance of the new chapel! Alumnus Michael Schmitt ’03 hand-carved the lettering into limestone and alumna Mandy Hain ’07 applied gold-leaf before installation above the entrance.
- First Look at Music Angel from Rose Window January 15, 2021
- Transept Windows Installed December 10, 2020
- Baptized Bells of Christ the King Chapel to Bless the Faithful Throughout the Shenandoah Valley December 1, 2020
- New Bells Cast for Chapel November 18, 2020
- St. Claude Window Completed November 18, 2020