Check out Christendom alumni crafting the inscription “Haec est Domus Dei et Porta Coeli” (This is the House of God and the Gate of Heaven) for the entrance of the new chapel! Alumnus Michael Schmitt ’03 hand-carved the lettering into limestone and alumna Mandy Hain ’07 applied gold-leaf before installation above the entrance.
- Stained-Glass Windows Installed in Christ the King Chapel July 23, 2021
- The Crowning of Christ the King Chapel April 9, 2021
- Christendom’s Choir in the New Christ the King Chapel March 31, 2021
- 360 Tour: Christ the King Chapel March 22, 2021
- First Look at Music Angel from Rose Window January 15, 2021