Crafted by Kegg Pipe Organ Builders, the organ console for the new Christ the King Chapel is nearly complete! Its four manuals (keyboards) will operate the four divisions of pipes: Solo, Swell, Great, and Choir. The oak exterior of the console will be stained to match the interior wood of the chapel, and the interior of the console is made of walnut.
- Artwork Installation Begins in New Chapel September 15, 2020
- Major Progress Made on Christ the King Chapel August 28, 2020
- Stone Lettering Crafted for Entrance of Christ the King Chapel. July 30, 2020
- Outline for Rose Window Now Constructed July 24, 2020
- New St. Paul Window June 29, 2020