Crafted by Kegg Pipe Organ Builders, the organ console for the new Christ the King Chapel is nearly complete! Its four manuals (keyboards) will operate the four divisions of pipes: Solo, Swell, Great, and Choir. The oak exterior of the console will be stained to match the interior wood of the chapel, and the interior of the console is made of walnut.
- Cardinal Sarah Receives Tour of Chapel May 20, 2022
- Chapel Sub Flooring Begins April 1, 2022
- Work Continues on New Stained Glass Windows March 24, 2022
- Company Aims to Restore Beautiful Music Through Organ for New Chapel March 16, 2022
- New Walkway Around Chapel Makes Progress March 11, 2022