The installation of the beautiful slate roof for the new Christ the King Chapel is underway! The roof will consist of approximately 42,000 individual pieces of grey, grey-green, purple, and black slate for a color palette unique to the new chapel.
- Stone Lettering Crafted for Entrance of Christ the King Chapel. July 30, 2020
- Outline for Rose Window Now Constructed July 24, 2020
- New St. Paul Window June 29, 2020
- Chapel Update: June 2020 June 26, 2020
- New Views from Crossing Tower June 8, 2020