The installation of the beautiful slate roof for the new Christ the King Chapel is underway! The roof will consist of approximately 42,000 individual pieces of grey, grey-green, purple, and black slate for a color palette unique to the new chapel.
- October Flyover of Christ the King Chapel October 30, 2020
- Artwork Installation Begins in New Chapel September 15, 2020
- Major Progress Made on Christ the King Chapel August 28, 2020
- Stone Lettering Crafted for Entrance of Christ the King Chapel. July 30, 2020
- Outline for Rose Window Now Constructed July 24, 2020