In celebration of the solemnity of St. Joseph, here is a look from earlier this month at Beyer Studio’s restoration work of our beloved St. Joseph window. All the glass pieces have been cleaned and restored and are waiting to be fitted into their new gothic setting. The window, once restored, will reside in our new Christ the King Chapel.
- Timelapse Construction of Christ the King Chapel | March 2020 April 6, 2020
- Flyover of Christ the King Chapel | March 2020 March 27, 2020
- Restoring the St. Joseph Window of Christ the King Chapel March 20, 2020
- First Clerestory Window Complete February 27, 2020
- Chapel Topping Out Ceremony February 4, 2020