In celebration of the solemnity of St. Joseph, here is a look from earlier this month at Beyer Studio’s restoration work of our beloved St. Joseph window. All the glass pieces have been cleaned and restored and are waiting to be fitted into their new gothic setting. The window, once restored, will reside in our new Christ the King Chapel.
- The Crowning of Christ the King Chapel April 9, 2021
- 360 Tour: Christ the King Chapel March 22, 2021
- First Look at Music Angel from Rose Window January 15, 2021
- Transept Windows Installed December 10, 2020
- Baptized Bells of Christ the King Chapel to Bless the Faithful Throughout the Shenandoah Valley December 1, 2020