This week our site contractor, GB Foltz finished clearing the building pad and began preparing the site for the parking lot. The footprint of our new Christ the King Chapel is now evident. In the video Dr. O’Donnell shares these new updates standing inside the eastern end of the building, known as the Lady Chapel.
- Chapel Bell Removed January 14, 2020
- Crafting of First Clerestory Window Underway January 10, 2020
- Window Restoration Underway December 17, 2019
- Foundation Completed, Steel Structure of New Christ the King Chapel on the Rise December 10, 2019
- Concrete Pouring Complete | November 2019 November 29, 2019