This week our site contractor, GB Foltz finished clearing the building pad and began preparing the site for the parking lot. The footprint of our new Christ the King Chapel is now evident. In the video Dr. O’Donnell shares these new updates standing inside the eastern end of the building, known as the Lady Chapel.
- First Look at Music Angel from Rose Window January 15, 2021
- Transept Windows Installed December 10, 2020
- Baptized Bells of Christ the King Chapel to Bless the Faithful Throughout the Shenandoah Valley December 1, 2020
- New Bells Cast for Chapel November 18, 2020
- St. Claude Window Completed November 18, 2020