The first stages of construction are underway for Christendom College’s new Christ the King Chapel, with equipment arriving onsite on May 8. The moment marks the end result of years of hard work and generosity on the part of hundreds of donors, with the chapel set to be the high point of campus for generations to come.
- Concrete Pouring Complete | November 2019 November 29, 2019
- Construction Crews Prepare for Final Concrete Pour November 22, 2019
- President’s Construction Update | November 2019 November 13, 2019
- Concrete Slab Poured October 30, 2019
- Side Chapel to be Dedicated to Saint John Paul the Great October 30, 2019